Mother’s Day is just around the corner. At Valucrafts.com we know just how important a mother figure can be. Making a heartfelt gift does not have to be hard or expensive. In most cases you can just use things that you have laying around your house.
If you could do it as a kid, you can do it now. Mom’s love gifts with meaning. She may even still have the crayon scribble cards and finger-paint pictures that you made in elementary school. Creating something sweet and meaningful will bring a smile to her face and give her just one more thing to treasure.
Although you have grown up it does not mean that you have grown out of giving you mother a crafty gift that she will treasure. One of our amazing employees made this beautiful gift for her amazing Mother with scrapbooking supplies that she had around the house. The gift does not need to be extravagant or over the top. It just needs to have heart. To make your own use the supplies list below.
- Scrapbook paper – 3 colors
- Scrapbook Flowers
- Mini Clothes Pins
- Pictures from Photo Album
- Ribbon – 2 colors
- Hot Glue Gun and Hot Glue
- Hot glue 2 ribbon colors together
- Use scrapbook paper and scissors to cut out the letters M O M
- Using hot glue place the letters on the ribbon as shown
- Hot glue the scrapbook flowers onto the mini clothes pins, letters, and push-pin
- Using the mini clothes pins add pictures onto the ribbon
Follow Valucrafts on Facebook and Share a Sweet Story about your Mother on the Mother’s Day Post and we will select a winner Thursday May 8th at 9:00pm EST for the beautiful bouquet of flowers featured at the top! Flowers will be delivered right to her door. Valid for Continental US followers only.